Monday, November 15, 2010

All Cities Open Fran-off

This upcoming December 11th, Crossfit Dallas Central will be hosting a competition called the All Cities Open. A part of this competition is called the "Fran-off", which solely involves doing the Crossfit workout "Fran", which is the following...

21-15-9:
Thrusters (95#)
Pullups

I have decided that I will train for this. I believe if my training is spot on, I have a good chance at winning. I just did Fran yesterday to see where I'm at, and I finished with a time of 2:18. My previous best is 2:32, so I was very pleased.

Dialing in my training for this might be a bit tricky. The tougher part of the workout is definitely the thrusters. My main goal will be to do those faster.

I will be posting each day of my training leading up to the competition.

Briz

No comments:

Post a Comment